Back to School Program
St Vincent de Paul Sundays
Summer Lunch Program
The St. Vincent de Paul Back-to-School Program helps struggling
families get their children off to a good school start! Each child
is offered a back pack or book bag, basic school supplies (grade
appropriate K – 12 valued at $32.00) and a $15.00 Walmart gift
card. The event is held annually mid August.
To request Back-to-School assistance, contact the Catholic parish
closest to where you live and ask to speak with a member of
St. Vincent de Paul. The conference member will refer you to the
program. Locate a St. Vincent de Paul conference HERE.
The Back to School Program needs community donations to operate.
There are several ways to help.
Cash donations (Donate Here)
Cash gifts help support the purchase of Walmart gift cards, supplies and
backpacks where donations lack.
- A gift of $10.00 will help us provide basic school supplies for a child.
- A gift of $20.00 will help us provide school supplies and a backpack for a child.
- A gift of $35.00 will help us provide school supplies, a backpack and a gift card for a child.
School supply donations
- Backpacks (15", 17", 19")
- Block Erasers
- Colored Pencils
- Crayons, 24 pk
- Filler Paper – wide and college ruled
- Glue –bottles and glue sticks
- Index Cards
- Markers – Broad and fine tip
- Mechanical Pencils
- Pens – blue, black or red ink
- Pocket Folders
- Scissors – blunt & sharp tip
- Spiral Notebooks – wide and college ruled
- Yellow Highlighters
Supply drop-off locations vary. Call: 262-544-1850
Get Involved and Volunteer
During the month of August each year (usually the first two weeks) Volunteers assist
in organizing and assembling supplies by grade level. Individuals and families are
welcome to work on putting the school supplies together. Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-544-1850 to volunteer.